Monday, 4 May 2009
Talk about this weekend
In general, though, this week I am not very happy, but in fact I have a nice weekend. I with my friend watch moive too, this time we watched X-Man 4, it's great and said a intersting story. At Saturday I bought a pair of trousers I think it beautiful and not expensive, at night I had a nice dinner with a girl it wonderful night I'm very happy with she. Today is sunday and tomrrow we will go to school, the holiday become short, but I cannot change them so I will pick up my heart, and begin a new week, I always say more and more but just do a little for my life I should change the fact, I am not sure can i go to university this year but I did not hope that next year will attend the university.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment