Today is Chinese Mother's Day, I feel not so good because I have promble with study cannot stay with my mother, but I have best wish to her, I hope her beauiful and health everyday, I want told her"her son was grown up now ,I can look after myself and control my action, do not worry your son I became a adult and your son is a smart boy, I will work hard, when I come back home,you will be proud of me, I love you my mother, you will take care of yourself.
Time passed quickly, In past, I don't know as a mother need what, today I got it, their not only hard work and look after family but also need courage, wisdom and confidence. As a mother is a very tierd things, we have to thanks for all of mother
Sunday, 10 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment