Tuesday, 19 May 2009

Summary

I was arrived Uk maor than one mouth, happend a lot of things, but it always hard to say. Yesterday I find out a qusetion, if a person just have 10 pounds and you only have two choice, first one is you can have a dinner, the second one is you can buy a lottery. I ask some people all of them told me have a dinner, but i am different with them, I will buy a lottery, I think if you have a dinner you use up your money you will waiting to die but if buy a lottery, you have a half opportunity to win some money. life is like that, we must use up all of energy to do some things, but not you will waste your life. There is little time left, come on I will success

No comments:

Post a Comment