Sunday, 26 April 2009
The first weekend
Although I arrived UK have 10 days, but I think this weekend is my real weekend. At this weekend I done a lot of things, for example, watch moive, been to super market, go shopping and have a nice dinner with my friends. At friday, when I finished my lessons I with my close friend who is townee watched moive in that night, the name of the moive is The Fast and the Furious. It is very intersting and exciting, but it is a action moive, so I can't understand some dialog. It is to let a person feel sorry. At Saturday I been to Highcross go shopping, I am not a richman, so I didn't anything and came back to apartment. On the same day in the evening, I have a nice dinner, these foods are delicious, the foods eaten by me, I think I will be fat. oh, tomrrow I will go to school, I want pick up my heart, keep going wor hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment