Tuesday, 21 April 2009
Big mistake
Yesterday,I got a big mistake. I entirely fogot my lessons, no!That do not fogot ,it is unaware of this things, it feel terrible. But everybody unbelieves that I do not know such things. Many people think that I don't want to go to class. But it none of my business. Yesterday still my first day of class, after a holiday finally I see my classmate and teacher, I feel so good and I had a bit of a misfit in the class but it who care, I think I will as soon as possible fit this lessons and life. From this day onwards I will work hard than before and try to do something I did not do it before, such as do work for others, learn some new knowlegde. It is good for my English. After all, my english is very poor now, but I have confidence, I can fly in the sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment