English Movies Help Me A Lot
Recently I watched some Americian movies such as Despair House Wife, Everyone Loves Raymond, Funny Town etc. Despair House Wife is about 5 housewives living is a street. Different life, different fortune, and all kinds of people. Everyone loves Eaymond is a family comedy like I Love My Family which is very familar in China. Funny and humor. Funny Town is an affective movie about 3 families.These movies tell me Americian live style. The most important is that the English movies improve my listening English and make me think in English. I'll watch more English movies. And today I feel so bad because of Yesterday I done not finished my homework, when have class, made teacher unhappness, I am so sorry to everybody. I promise it never to happen in my life.
Recently I watched some Americian movies such as Despair House Wife, Everyone Loves Raymond, Funny Town etc. Despair House Wife is about 5 housewives living is a street. Different life, different fortune, and all kinds of people. Everyone loves Eaymond is a family comedy like I Love My Family which is very familar in China. Funny and humor. Funny Town is an affective movie about 3 families.These movies tell me Americian live style. The most important is that the English movies improve my listening English and make me think in English. I'll watch more English movies. And today I feel so bad because of Yesterday I done not finished my homework, when have class, made teacher unhappness, I am so sorry to everybody. I promise it never to happen in my life.
english movies help to the Hollywood Movies viewers if you want more visit
ReplyDelete